Neck / Back Pain
The common causes of Causes of neck pain include: Physical trauma (whiplash, trip and fall), repetitive trauma
- Poor posture
- Degenerative diseases
- Muscle strain
- Abnormalities in the bone or joints
- In Honolulu chiropractor treatment for the neck pain usually consist of : electrical stimulation, heat/ice, traction, soft tissue, spinal manipulation and education of life style modification.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
The common causes of carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by pressure on the median nerve.
Pain in the shoulder area
shoulder Joint stiffness and decreased range of motion
dull or achy pain in one of the shoulder
Process: the capsule thicken and tighten that it’s hard to move. There scar tissue form and decrease synovial fluid in the capsul to keep the joint lubricated.
Initially: painful with shoulder movement
Then: Pain decrease but reduce angles the shoulder can movement
In Honolulu the chiropractic treatment for the frozen shoulder are
In Honolulu we offer massage can help break up scar tissues and increase should joint mobility
- A corticosteroid injection in your shoulder joint to reduce your pain and improve your range of motion.
- Joint distension. This means your doctor will inject sterile water into your shoulder capsule to stretch it. This can help you move your shoulder more easily.
- Physical therapy. Results with this are mixed, and it may be more useful during certain phases of frozen shoulder than others.
- Surgery. This is very rarely necessary to treat frozen shoulder. But if other treatments haven’t helped, your doctor may suggest surgery. It likely would be an arthroscopic procedure. That means it’s done with lighted, pencil-sized tools that are inserted through tiny cuts in your shoulder.
- Shoulder manipulation c
In Honolulu Chiropractor help in sleep disorders by